aberdeen-music

Versatile Covers Band 'Fusion' available for bookings - Pop, Rock, Motown and Soul

Lisa Marie

Guest Gladstone

No idea how long you guys have been going for, but there is definitely another function band in the area called Fusion - I know as they played at my wedding 2 and a half years ago!

I don't know if you care or if they will care, but just thought I should point that out...

No idea how long you guys have been going for, but there is definitely another function band in the area called Fusion - I know as they played at my wedding 2 and a half years ago!

I don't know if you care or if they will care, but just thought I should point that out...

Hiya,

Thank you for this - Well this had been one of the things we checked before naming ourselves in the first place and I am a bit worried about this. Particularly as we spent ages on our logo. There does not seem to be anything on the web for another Fusion in Aberdeen, have you got a link or contact details as I want to try and find out if the band are still on the circuit before we end up having to make any changes as we have been together for over a year now and it's the first I have heard.

Thanks for your help.

Hiya,

Thank you for this - Well this had been one of the things we checked before naming ourselves in the first place and I am a bit worried about this. Particularly as we spent ages on our logo. There does not seem to be anything on the web for another Fusion in Aberdeen, have you got a link or contact details as I want to try and find out if the band are still on the circuit before we end up having to make any changes as we have been together for over a year now and it's the first I have heard.

Thanks for your help.

Had a thought, had it been 'Ceilidh Fusion' buy any chance. If so I don't think it's a massive issue as this is a totally different thing altogether as we are not a Ceilidh band.

Guest Gladstone
Had a thought, had it been 'Ceilidh Fusion' buy any chance. If so I don't think it's a massive issue as this is a totally different thing altogether as we are not a Ceilidh band.

No - they are definitely called "Fusion"!

I sent the singer a message yesterday, I think he's been in touch though!

• 3 years later...