aberdeen-music

The Simon Gall Band

Guest Sundaram

Guest Sundaram
Hmmmm...that photo reeks to me of group-sex' date=' and will give me unpleasant dreams tonight :D[/quote']

We are all crammed in to a toilet cubicle in that pic lol...

Hi there!

2190The_Simon_Gall_Band-med.jpg

www.thesimongallband.com now has pics... wow' date=' gasp, oooh etc etc... yes you can now look, laugh and learn how not to pose for photos from your favourite 'spazz jizz' outfit!

:up:[/quote']

That image is genuinely upsetting. I don't know why, it just is. It looks as if you are the hardcore members of an elite cottaging ring called something like 'The Big Boys', who have had their picture printed in a sex contacts mag under an amusing headline such as 'Room for a Small One'. Dear God those smiles...

Hi there!

2190The_Simon_Gall_Band-med.jpg

www.thesimongallband.com now has pics... wow' date=' gasp, oooh etc etc... yes you can now look, laugh and learn how not to pose for photos from your favourite 'spazz jizz' outfit!

:up:[/quote']

I do believe I coined the phrase ' spazz jizz' in Grade 7 Theory last year. I trust when you gents make it HUGE and start putting that on t - shirts, that I will receive my cut?.....

Also, and I don't want to jump to any conclusions, is Steve wearing a tastefully designed shirt? In any case, Steve is way too ugly to be in the band. You need someone with a substantially less offensive appearance to beat the skins.......

call me.... :up:

The link wont work for me.... bah nah nah nah!

it says, "Action Cancelled"

As for the picture... note the cleverly placed newspaper to conceal the fact they aree all rubbing their "Jazz Jizz" Pee pee's together... and by the look of things the beautiful Steve Crawford has had a somewhat unsettling suprise.

As for the picture... note the cleverly placed newspaper to conceal the fact they aree all rubbing their "Jazz Jizz" Pee pee's together... and by the look of things the beautiful Steve Crawford has had a somewhat unsettling suprise.

That's a scenario I could do without imagining, thanks...

"Ooh, I think I've found Philip's Johnson!"

"That's nothing, I've got Gall's stones!" etc...

If there are buses going I'd be very tempted. Otherwise getting back could be awkward.

Danny....don't miscry Philip!! He's been very sensitive since the John Merrick fan club offered him a life membership.

I went to Glassel two years ago and the transport was a fair operation. 6 of us got a taxi from town and we paid 40 which wasn't too bad since it's a fair trek, though I've since learned that there are busses leaving from town earlier in the day which, to the best of my knowledge, are free! - everyone's favourite price. Then after the shindig at about 1 I recall there was a fleet of busses all journeying to Aberdeen or there about at a set price of 4 so you can have a snooze and since we were the last kids on the bus the kindly driver took us right to our door. Can't say better than that.

Glassel's lots of fun, you should all attend.