aberdeen-music

Walking Dead

Gypsum_Fantastic

When it say's it's going to be echoing the comic book art it better mean tony moore's and not that parkinsons patient they got to replace him.

It's not even that bad. And in the newer one's where it gets proper brutal I think he does a good job. (Although yeah, everyone has a beard at one point and you lose track).

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone bought/played this yet?

I have £20+ quid credit with Game and want to spend it wisely. The early Gamespot reviews were a bit on the fence, so I'd like to hear what the guys on here think.

The current crop of games, IMHO, mirror the recent mainstream sci-fi action movie releases - all flash and no substance. Deus Ex : Human Revolution is a classic example - 11 years on, with all those advances in gaming technology and the result is a fairly poor and uninvolving product.

I'm reduced to playing Resident Evil 2 on my state-of-art PC, the graphics are as blocky as fuck, the dialogue and cut scenes risible, but what a great game - the result of something sadly lacking in gaming today - imagination!

• 2 weeks later...
I just finished the 14 volume. Can't wait till december for the 15th. Such a horrific ending. It's actually been close to being a hard read the past few volumes and I mean, it's a fucking comic!

New series next month on FX too. Can't wait.

Brutal, i love it. I hate the fact i have to wait now though.