aberdeen-music

Classic Rock Covers Band in Buchan/Moray Looking For Musicians

Diesel

Guitar and Vocals are in place and we're looking for drums, bass, another guitar and if at all possible, keys.

We have a modest, but well-equipped practice area with unlimited access - including drums (electronic) and a decent recording facility, so there's no unecessary lugging of kit and only minimal set up is needed. There's no real noise restrictions either (within reason!)

We have a good PA and can get any number of gigs in the area.

We're looking at the more pub-friendly, good-time side of rock and influences are (but definitely not limited to): - Purple, Zep, Free, Bad Co, ZZ Top... 60's, 70's and maybe those other decades...(y'know the ones that came after the good stuff) :). Softer rock is an option too.

We're an older outfit, but age isn't a problem - so get those PM's in!

Guitar and Vocals are in place and we're looking for drums, bass, another guitar and if at all possible, keys.

We have a modest, but well-equipped practice area with unlimited access - including drums (electronic) and a decent recording facility, so there's no unecessary lugging of kit and only minimal set up is needed. There's no real noise restrictions either (within reason!)

We have a good PA and can get any number of gigs in the area.

We're looking at the more pub-friendly, good-time side of rock and influences are (but definitely not limited to): - Purple, Zep, Free, Bad Co, ZZ Top... 60's, 70's and maybe those other decades...(y'know the ones that came after the good stuff) :). Softer rock is an option too.

We're an older outfit, but age isn't a problem - so get those PM's in!

Hi D

Would be interested re the Bass G position, veteran of the Glasgow Rock Scene (60's early 70's) moved up to Tarves early 80's and played with a couple of rock/blues bands over the years.Quality gear and own transport

cheers

Len

.......... 'New web layout' !!hope this is where the PM's are now!!

I am a lead giutarist wouldn't mind having a jam with you guys, I live over Portsoy way. Started playing in the 70s influences, Allmans, Clapton, Knpfler, BB, JJ Cale, Santana, Steeley Dan any of the greats really. Recent seems to be Tedeski Trucks band, Clapton again . Bluesy for sure but versatile, I grew up with ZZ, Free , Purple, Bad Co etc. Kinda nice to revisit I think. I like the idea of playing with keys, nice. Let me know

Im a lead guitiarist, used to work as a teacher at inverurie school of music also played in the teachers pet playing covers of all ranges from dire straights to acdc to the cult.

Grew up playing pink floyd, queen, dire straights, peter green,aerosmith

Fairly versitile been playing since the age of 4 so 17 years now.

have a home studio and run a rehersal space up in garthdee so i know the ropes.