aberdeen-music

So...The New Interface

Eupraxia

Here is a suggestion. Now that we can embed videos from YouTube and Vimeo into posts, why not embed tracks from Soundcloud? This being a music forum n all, i think this could be quite a cool addition.

Bandcamp would be useful as well. It would be great in the feedback forum.

Just chipping in to say good work and thanks for the upgrade. The old vB was looking a bit 2005. Light and Dark styles both look cool, I'm sure there are more changes and tweaks on the way.

Oh and I echo the call for streaming integration from the likes of bandcamp/soundcloud (or whatevers possible) - good shout.

Back to lurking.

Guest Gladstone
Well that's OK, I would rather gain homo status by that than by a cock up the arse.

It's like the old cannabis leads to herion argument.

One day it's light style on Aberdeen-Music, and before you know it you're taking a 9 incher up the hoop.

The New Member, Well Known Member etc titles are linked to number of posts. You need over 1000 posts to get the Well Known Member title now.

so has it reset? I had over 6000 posts before yet show as a member. edit: just checked and still shows as having 6500 odd posts. teabags, soda jerk et all, must have even more

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.