aberdeen-music

Welcome to aberdeen-music v7.0!

Neil

All,

If you are reading this post then you are successfully accessing the new version of the web site! As you can see, much has changed. This is the most significant upgrade the web site has probably ever had in it's history and so there is a lot of new features and changes to get used to and play around with.

Please explore the new site and if you have any questions or problems then please either reply to this thread of post them in the Technical Problems forum. I am still anticipating the requirement to make a number of other minor changes and tweaks before everything is running smoothly.

Have fun! :)

Some further improvements:

• Signatures (including the editing thereof) is now available to all registered members. Supporters/Sponsors will still have additional benefits though - these are TBC.
  • Additional BBCodes have been added including the Spoiler tag - full details here: http://www.aberdeen-music.com/help/bb-codes
  • New "dark" user interface style has been added but probably needs further tweaking. To change styles just click on the Light Style at the bottom left of the page.

You should all now also be able to reply to this thread. :)

Comments welcome as always.

P.S. Ad banners will be coming back by the way - sorry!

Neil,

The site works just fine on my old clunker of a works PC, but despite clearing the cache on my home PC, I still get the final page for old site the "down for upgrade" message. Same on my Blackberry.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem, at work I can get on here, at home or on my iPhone I can't... using the same browser on all 3...

I've had a quick look at the 'Members' section. Is there a way to implement a filter so that members can be sorted according to 'likes' and perhaps certain other criteria, such as registration date and post count?

I just like to know who are the bestest posters. They're my favourite.