aberdeen-music

Get uras to gavfest

HeinzHines

oh ho ho just wait until the live dedalus tracks are available on the internet.

unfortunately only two tracks were recorded. ill le tyou find out which ones later' date=' more would have been along with politik masamune and hookers green. however the line out on the Pa decided that enough was enough with stevens drunkenness and called it a night after his drunken banter...its good banter though, especially as you can hear turgenev scream SECURITY ISSUE in the background.

theyll be up within the week[/quote']

oh christ. i can't stress how much of a bad idea that is. i've seen the video. i know how it'll sound. *hangs head in shame* was fun though.

ah yes the barbeque.

i can remember everyone telling me to 'fuck off bradley'' date=' cause i sucked at cooking sausages. they kept falling down the side, god damn it.

i think everyone must have been drinking gin. i never drink gin, but i was offered so thats a different story...[/quote']

I'd forgotten about that, you really were shit at cooking sausages, so bad it was painful to watch!

Did anyone actually get one of those sausages, i was well fucking hungry at that time.

Guest lime ruined my life

i decided that i hated everyone becauser they wouldnt let me drive while drunk and thought i was stupid, so i showed them, by driving as slow as i could in the car, listening to rap. then vomitting crimson red blood.

p.s i want to see that video

I'd forgotten about that' date=' you really were shit at cooking sausages, so bad it was painful to watch!

Did anyone actually get one of those sausages, i was well fucking hungry at that time.[/quote']

I remember putting a burger in the cinders so I wouldn't die.

Reido went mad at Dave, saying "Just chill the fuck out man... oh you want your sausage? Well there it is!" and through the raw pieces into the river.

ah yes the barbeque.

i think everyone must have been drinking gin. i never drink gin' date=' but i was offered so thats a different story...[/quote']

I hate it, and yet I woke up to find that I had been sleeping with London Gin, just me and it as my world (well, my tent), collapsed around me. But you can never keep a good fatcat (or prawn) down...