aberdeen-music

Get uras to gavfest

HeinzHines

Guest lime ruined my life

i think steven dedalus was in the running for the drunkest there.

i havnt slept, i stayed up all night, drinking, and decorating drunks.

the old gasbags didint turn out quite so bad, if we'd prepared any material it might of been quite good.

the other bands were really good, quite a good atmosphere in al

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

absolute drunken madness....i vaguely heard about some man doing his hair princess laia style with ketchup at 5am...i thought it was a dream

i've just seen the video footage of us. i'm sorry.

what a fucking night though! wowza! gavfest was a raging success, the awesome stage, the amazing field and the wonderous atmosphere!

hats of to the one and only gav and all those involved in putting this shebang together! fair play to them all!

i have photo's already, they came out grand. i'll try and post some doozies up here.

Wow! what a weekend.No sleep and decorating drunks. I just looked outside this morning and its pissing down with rain at Gavfest central. It could not have been timed better. Thanks to all the bands, everyone who halped me and everyone who came along. It was one of the best times I have ever had. Such a good atmosphere and great music.

With the success of this one it feel very hopeful about getting a GAVFEST 2005. Bigger and better, although its gonna be hard to top.

Thanks again

gav

oh ho ho just wait until the live dedalus tracks are available on the internet.

unfortunately only two tracks were recorded. ill le tyou find out which ones later, more would have been along with politik masamune and hookers green. however the line out on the Pa decided that enough was enough with stevens drunkenness and called it a night after his drunken banter...its good banter though, especially as you can hear turgenev scream SECURITY ISSUE in the background.

theyll be up within the week

Mini's declaration at the end of his politik set 'i play bass for project ven-hell and we are the best band ever' will stick with me forever, let alone his stage destroying screaming of 'ven-hell.........nothing' at the end of the hookers green set.

Moshing at masumune was outstanding fun, drunkeness all round was amazing.

Ricki and his tent destroying at 530 was also really funny, Rory S's snoring from his tent was making me laugh hard at 5am also!

Cheers for a great night, roll on 2005!

Good memories... I have 39 photos of shit, gas, romance and death. Sheer beauty.

Memories:

Being Steve Dedalus' structural support for no less than 2-3 sets.

Wine

Doing the lights for Dedalus out the Galloway wagon - pissed.

Screaming Masamune

Crawling about the stage with the masses for HG#1

Wine

Turgenev kissing gin.

Dan Romantic's sex sax

Wine

The overuse of the word, "gas" eg: "Gas it up" "Gassy gas!" etc.

Cooking bacon on a camping gas stove, Royal.

Pissing in a field.

and finally beautiful Gav and Al... good shit boys, good shit.

I 'enjoyed' talking in fake voices constantly, and almost forgetting what the hell my real voice was like. I enjoyed walking around town the next day, and seeing 'gas' written in places where gas are, and almost cracking up and crying.

"you might be hot shit in the real world, but you ain't no-one at GavFest!"

"Steve Mountain's back on the case!"

Lime driving his car really slowly like a horrible music video, before making Turgebastard bleed.

Almost falling asleep in the seat of a JCB

Hell

Hell

Sin

Hell