aberdeen-music

Spike Pile Driver seek drummer

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Aye, Chris is leaving after our gig next week. So, anyone want to step into his shoes? Talent isn't really necessary, other than an ability to play as fast as absolute fuck and be a quick learner, all you have to do is learn what we teach you! Don't bother if you're not into punk/HC/grind/noise etc.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

*Raises thumb in comradely fashion*

*Makes mental note to discuss with Hoglet*

*Looks out stopwatch to time the blastbeats*

*Becomes aware of slight sense of anticipation and relish*

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Developments. Scorge McBrain, he that is ex-Maiden Taiwan, should soon be playing a hell of a lot faster on the skins as Spike Boy Three.

Guest Scorge Spike
Developments. Scorge McBrain' date=' he that is ex-Maiden Taiwan, should soon be playing a hell of a lot faster on the skins as Spike Boy Three.[/quote']

I'd better get down the fucking gym then. :D

Guest Jake Wifebeater
AH cheers.Thanks for getting back to me and letting me try out .... but ah well good luck in what ever you have in store for spike.

No offence meant, Calum, but we had to look at what's best for the band and you're in a band as it is and we thought it'd be best to get someone who already isn't in one, y'know, can give more time. Anyway, stick in with Evac and get gigging! We could do gigs sometime................

Guest Scorge Spike
yes Mr McBrain get drinking that protein supplements.........and alcohol! :up::band:

I've just stocked up on a month's supply 'Bullitt', a cheap energy drink from Farmfoods which is six times more powerful that Red Bull. And a six pack of Guinness, for those long nights in with nowt on.

The Drakes kit should be kept out of my reach, I feel............ :bat: