aberdeen-music

Cobra Kai albums going free

Lemonade

No idea what forum to put this in so it's going here.

I've got tons of copies of our album "The Great Divide" left over taking up valuable space in my house, if anyone wants one let me know and I'll pass one on, free of charge. I may have a few EPs left as well.

We won the Fudge Award for "Best Rock" act 2010, dontchaknow... :princess:

LR

205509_217067678310153_127288790621376_1025605_3790574_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Gladstone

If you've still got free albums - I'll have one please! I did buy a copy of both of your EPs so don't feel quite as bad about not buying an album (I just haven't been near One Up for about a year...)

Guest Gladstone
There will be a box of albums at the gig, Euan, come say hi and I'll make sure you get one.

What happens if I don't make it to the gig...?

I am surprisingly going to be in town that night, BUT the pub locations will be dictated by others. I doubt the Moorings will be on the agenda sadly.

• 1 year later...
It does look like her actually.

That's because it is. I found the image in the galleries of the old Aberdeen Music site, I emailed her and asked if we could use it. Amazingly, she said yes to a total stranger emailing her out of the blue asking if they could use a photo of her for an album cover. We're twitter friends now :)

That's because it is. I found the image in the galleries of the old Aberdeen Music site, I emailed her and asked if we could use it. Amazingly, she said yes to a total stranger emailing her out of the blue asking if they could use a photo of her for an album cover. We're twitter friends now :)

If you met her in real life would you hand her a copy of that photo covered with spunk to sign like yon Scarlett Johansson fan?

• Upvote 1

If you met her in real life would you hand her a copy of that photo covered with spunk to sign like yon Scarlett Johansson fan?

I doubt she'd appreciate that somehow. I have met her since, and she's lovely. Gave her a copy, unspunked.

TBH the cover looked way better before I added the text to it, but I wanted the band name on the cover somewhere. I should have just left it blank in retrospect.