aberdeen-music

The Ladyboys Of Bangkok

Lemonade

My girlfriend went, because she's a woman. The report I got was that it was very entertaining and that the ladyboys are so beautiful that I'd be hard pushed to admit I didn't fancy them. "Honestly Dunc, you would have thought they were beautiful"

"No I wouldn't"

"Honestly, you would"

This went on all night because she'd had a few drinks.

My girlfriend went, because she's a woman. The report I got was that it was very entertaining and that the ladyboys are so beautiful that I'd be hard pushed to admit I didn't fancy them. "Honestly Dunc, you would have thought they were beautiful"

"No I wouldn't"

"Honestly, you would"

You racist.

"No I wouldn't"

"Honestly, you would"

Oh dude. You've no idea. It was a night of very conflicting thoughts.

"Man that's chick's fucking hot. No wait. She has a dick. Oh yeah. Weird. Man, that chick behind her is also fucking hot. But she also has a dick. God damn it. Am I gay now?"

As pretty much the only straight guy there I got picked on quite a lot, at one point I was on the stage, sat in a chair being fed bananas by a ladyboy while another one opened my shirt, then I was pulled to the front of the stage, completely stripped to the waist, and then a ladyboy dressed as Rihanna writhed and did dirty dancing moves on me, to the strains of that "You make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world" song. One of the oddest nights of my life! It was a really fucking awesome show though. Very very funny.

As pretty much the only straight guy there I got picked on quite a lot, at one point I was on the stage, sat in a chair being fed bananas by a ladyboy while another one opened my shirt, then I was pulled to the front of the stage, completely stripped to the waist, and then a ladyboy dressed as Rihanna writhed and did dirty dancing moves on me, to the strains of that "You make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world" song. One of the oddest nights of my life!

Do these ladyboys have a sexuality detector or something? How did they know you were the only straight guy there, or did you have to state your sexuality as you went in?

I once read an interview with Willie Miller, and he said he and a group of senior Aberdeen FC officials went to see the Ladyboys of Bangkok in Aberdeen a number of years ago. He said it was brilliant.

Oh dude. You've no idea. It was a night of very conflicting thoughts.

"Man that's chick's fucking hot. No wait. She has a dick. Oh yeah. Weird. Man, that chick behind her is also fucking hot. But she also has a dick. God damn it. Am I gay now?"

As pretty much the only straight guy there I got picked on quite a lot, at one point I was on the stage, sat in a chair being fed bananas by a ladyboy while another one opened my shirt, then I was pulled to the front of the stage, completely stripped to the waist, and then a ladyboy dressed as Rihanna writhed and did dirty dancing moves on me, to the strains of that "You make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world" song. One of the oddest nights of my life! It was a really fucking awesome show though. Very very funny.

Did you both get boners? Because I got one JUST READING ABOUT IT.

Do these ladyboys have a sexuality detector or something? How did they know you were the only straight guy there, or did you have to state your sexuality as you went in?

Well, most of the other guys there were wearing pink cowboy hats and feather boas, and doing a lot of "whooping". It was like 95% women, 4% gay guys, and a smattering of couples. And me.

I was on the stage, sat in a chair being fed bananas by a ladyboy while another one opened my shirt, then I was pulled to the front of the stage, completely stripped to the waist, and then a ladyboy dressed as Rihanna writhed and did dirty dancing moves on me, to the strains of that "You make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world" song.

Ryan, you paid money for this to happen to you.

it's a show with ladyboys in it... you absolutely must be gay or forced by your girlfriend to go rather than just being interested in seeing a show that has run at the Edinburgh Fringe to rave reviews for years and is consistently a popular sell-out wherever it goes. Go fix a carburator instead of enjoying a pleasant night out that both you and your girlfriend can enjoy you poove!

it's a show with ladyboys in it... you absolutely must be gay or forced by your girlfriend to go rather than just being interested in seeing a show that has run at the Edinburgh Fringe to rave reviews for years and is consistently a popular sell-out wherever it goes. Go fix a carburator instead of enjoying a pleasant night out that both you and your girlfriend can enjoy you poove!

Reminds me of this bit from Patton Oswalt

• Upvote 1