aberdeen-music

Multi power supplies

jon

Over the years, I have managed to blow up three multi power supplies, including a Jim Dunlop DC Brick and the old monster one that you don't appear to be able to get anymore. One was due to beer but the other two were just through use. Having recently got shot of a load of old/rickety pedals, I am now running a set five and so I'm looking at getting a good, long lasting supply.

The one that catches my eye is the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior. Anyone got one/used one/got a better idea?

The one that catches my eye is the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior. Anyone got one/used one/got a better idea?

I've got a T-Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon that my bandmates got me for my birthday last year and it's excellent. They're pricey though.

If you're interested, I have a 1Spot Visual Sound 1 Spot 9V Power Supply | DV247 going for a 15 with the daisy-chain extension.

I've had it for years and it's never let me down, but I have the T-Rex now, so it's surplus to requirements.

These have the advantage of not taking up any precious space on your pedalboard and it's quiet as well.

I went for the T Rex in the end. I've got a daisy chain just now, but (like every other one I've ever had), it hums. Ah well,, it's only money! Thanks for the offer though :)

Cool beans, I should really keep it for a backup anyway :)

Good choice on the T-Rex, extremely versatile piece of kit with all the voltage options :up: