FS: various guitars

keeno

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I should really check this thread more often. Didn't realise someone even replied - if anyone wants to discuss anything or make offers, PM me please! Usual ONO/trades deal applies.

SZ320 £260/£300 with case

Raven West £200

Aria Pro II £70

Since I have had no luck shifting those may consider selling these. No definite asking price though as I'd probably rather keep them. Some stuff has to go though!

Agile Interceptor Pro 27" scale 7 string with pair EMG707's. I bought it new and it has been stored in a case when not being played so it's totally mint. The only way to get these is to import them and that model is not in stock anymore so i don't know if/when they will get more. If you were to import the same spec guitar it would cost you £700 with case/shipping/taxes. Nothing wrong with this at all, I just prefer my other 7.

An old Honde LP style guitar from the mid 1980's. If you wanted a worn effect guitar, this looks the part! Tuners could maybe do with replacing and likewise the tune-o-matic. Electrics have been totally redone by fatboy with one of the LP orange drop wiring kits from axetec, although there are 2 redundant mini toggles as we couldn't find the correct size switches. Pickups are Iron Gear Hammerheads which are really great. The guitar was pretty dull black before so I got white pickups w/black pole pieces and white control knobs. Looks pretty slick now. Still plays nicely if you don't mind a chunky neck, new bridge and tuners would make it a great riff machine.

They are on the front right of picture I posted earlier in the thread(this) and the others for sale are in the back row. I have more pictures available on request for everything.

• 2 weeks later...