aberdeen-music

Amy Winehouse Dead

Sam 45

Guest Giles Walker

Thankfully i have a system to make sure my grieving is always proportionate to the circumstances. This way i don't have to worry about adding more of my concern to an incident that is possibly already overshadowing a more important or pressing tragedy.

In order of importance:

1. Mass Murder

2. War casualties

3. Victims of terrorism

4. Murdered school children

5. Murdered adults

6. Young person takes own life/dies of overdose

7. Pop star dies in tragic, but innocent circumstances

8. Pop star dies in tragic, but seedy/drug related circumstances

9. Reading about a paedo that fiddles with 'the kids'

10. Whales and Tigers being killed every day

Each of these incidents comes with its own amount of 'care points' which can be downgraded if another incident from further up in the chart (i have a chart) is taking up more inches in newspapers, or my facebook newsfeed.

• Upvote 1

God, Alice in chains is so good, just got my AiC songs back.....

But yeah, Staley was better than Amy.

I don't think many artists really beat his voice.....

To be fair, I never stated that Staley was better than Winehouse. I would struggle to compare them.

Jester... your opinion is void until you stop listening to Dido.

‪Alice in Chains Sunshine‬‏ - YouTube

Thankfully i have a system to make sure my grieving is always proportionate to the circumstances. This way i don't have to worry about adding more of my concern to an incident that is possibly already overshadowing a more important or pressing tragedy.

In order of importance:

1. Mass Murder

2. War casualties

3. Victims of terrorism

5. Murdered adults

Each of these incidents comes with its own amount of 'care points' which can be downgraded if another incident from further up in the chart (i have a chart) is taking up more inches in newspapers, or my facebook newsfeed.

Agree. Although if we could feed number 8 to number 10 in order to prevent number 10 I'd be happier.

In order of importance:

1. Mass Murder

2. War casualties

3. Victims of terrorism

5. Murdered adults

As much as everyone on here who is against Amy Winehouse in whatever shape or form would probably say they dislike tabloid media, all they're doing is recycling it's opinions and amplifying them through various sub-Howard Stern 'shock value' statements.

When she was alive, most of the stuff that was written about her was stuff like 'Doesn't Amy look rough, she's missing teeth', 'Mad Amy wanders around in her bra', ' Look at Amy's track-marks, she's back on the Heroin....fucking ROFL'. Now she's dead they'll deny thats the way she was discussed and they'll pretend all that was ever focused on was 'the music maaaan'.

It's just a never ending feedback loop of slimy ex-public schoolboy journalists hoovering up coke and fucking teenage girls and saying 'Look at the state of THAT junkie!, it filters down to sweaty young boys in their clammy wank-dens typing pseudo-bile onto the internet for LOLS and everyone involved forgets that what actually happened was a young girl with a Heroin addiction died and everyone got a nice big cheque or a good laugh out of it.

This post is being overlooked.

Guest Giles Walker
This post is being overlooked.

Nah i read it, i liked this bit.

"It's just a never ending feedback loop of slimy ex-public schoolboy journalists hoovering up coke and fucking teenage girls and saying 'Look at the state of THAT junkie!, it filters down to sweaty young boys in their clammy wank-dens typing pseudo-bile onto the internet for LOLS"

They should write fan fiction, i would like to hear what other things go on in the world as well.

• 3 weeks later...