aberdeen-music

Last day at work "pranks"

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

Right, today is my last day at my current job, and I've got fuck all to do for the next few hours...

What crazy things could/should I do to entertain myself?

(Things along the lines of shitting in people's drawers, rewiring the toaster, taking the legs off my boss's desk etc)

On my last night at working at Morrisons (night shift so it was closed) instead of putting the boxes of cereal on the shelf, I made a domino rally from the warehouse door to the checkout. I was a bit underwhelmed when I set it off. Didnt leave enough room between the boxes. It was a waste of 15 minutes.

So, yeah. Don't do that. Just punch your boss in the face and snake his missus.

Guest Gladstone
So, yeah. Don't do that. Just punch your boss in the face and snake his missus.

My immediate line manager is a woman.

My boss above her is a gay man (with a civil partner).

I'm nae snaking any of their partners. Punch in the face maybe though.

Guest Gladstone
The (US) Office.

Stapler in the jelly is original UK Office, although I think the picture is from the US version.

Please tell me you have seen the UK version of The Office!

I have seen UK version - not all of it or even close to all of it. I don't really watch anything on TV religiously. I'm not a sit down and watch TV series kind of guy cos I'm always doing other stuff and end up missing episodes etc.

/coolstorybro...

My only real memory of UK Office is the bird getting pumped in the car park after the Christmas party.

Guest Gladstone
I haven't.

What is it you do? Then we can think of ways to use stuff at your work for pranks.

I'm a lawyer for an oil company. Just based in an office - so all office-y type things here. Staplers, photocopiers, people, chairs, desks etc.