aberdeen-music

DWELLER in Rock Sound this month!

Guest E.C

Hi,

Just a quick note to say that Dweller are going to be in this coming month's issue (#151) of Rock Sound.

151coverfinal-300.jpg

I'm yet to get to a newsagent, but I've been told we have a full page article/interview that I did a few weeks back, as well as an EP review and one of the songs from the EP is also featured on the free CD that comes with the magazine.

It's officially out today in London, and will reach all other shelves by tomorrow, so if they dont have it today, it might just be in the delivery or on it's way etc.

First time I've ever had anything other than a small review in a publication before, so please excuse my childish excitement!

That's really great! definitely going to check it out.

Anyone know if there is anything we can do to encourage the magazine to cover you guys again somehow?

We could write a join Ab-music review of the release gig and send it in with crayon pictures.

But yeah, well done. I'll give it a read when I get a chance to grab een.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

not in the slightest. 'unsigned' band with no manager or label given a full page feature in a top national music mag? practically unheard of. i'm having trouble convincing fucking blogs to aknowlege Tuff Wax/Lockah's presence so I know u must have worked hard to get this sorted out.

The pre-orders are only available from Undergroove. We will have the hard copies sometime this week for regular purchase and I can get you one as soon as I have them.

Unfortunately, you'll have to make do with the 30 second samples for now (Or buy it on iTunes and get a physical copy too ;) )

The pre-orders are only available from Undergroove. We will have the hard copies sometime this week for regular purchase and I can get you one as soon as I have them.

Unfortunately, you'll have to make do with the 30 second samples for now (Or buy it on iTunes and get a physical copy too ;) )

So when the pre-orders are sold out, you guys are gonna have some still?

The CDs are limited (we only made up 200) as the release is really aimed at being digital/online.

The plan is that UG will sell a select amount on their site as 'pre-orders' with the rest going to us to sell at shows/online/meeting people outside One Up ala Ab-Mus circa 2002.

The CDs are limited and hand-numbered, and if/when we sell through them all, they will be re-pressed with a slight alteration to the colours/artwork, making it sort of like when vinyl is re-pressed in a different colour or a different weight, meaning each pressing will be 'unique'.

Long story short, if you want a copy, PM me next weekend when I should have them, and I can get you one.

The CDs are limited (we only made up 200) as the release is really aimed at being digital/online.

The plan is that UG will sell a select amount on their site as 'pre-orders' with the rest going to us to sell at shows/online/meeting people outside One Up ala Ab-Mus circa 2002.

The CDs are limited and hand-numbered, and if/when we sell through them all, they will be re-pressed with a slight alteration to the colours/artwork, making it sort of like when vinyl is re-pressed in a different colour or a different weight, meaning each pressing will be 'unique'.

Long story short, if you want a copy, PM me next weekend when I should have them, and I can get you one.

Ace. I might even buy the repressing, 'cause I'm

cool

like that.