aberdeen-music

pete doherty - babyshambles

spooner

• 4 weeks later...
Guest killamangiro
the paddingtons are fuckin ace! im from Hull' date=' and the drummer used to come watch us practise, then when i moved here his best mate took over from me as vocalist. check em: [url']http://joetown.esmartmusic.com

im goin if the paddingtons are supportin...someone please tell me!

yo,

The Paddingtons are jumped over to The Others tour slots, a huge ass tour, in more intimate venues, so no go for aberdeen m'fraid!

10,000 Things are supporting for Baby shambles in aberdeen and dundee, confirmed,

• 4 weeks later...
Guest killamangiro
Whats happened?

hes been cutting himself "self harming" not for the first time(not for the last either, i'd guess)_, im beginning to get a bit tired(aye, REALLY!) hes living in a sid vicious world, clara said it to me(the lams) so did his ex gf to the sun newspaper, he idoliseles the cunt and he'll end up like him if he aint carefull, albeit he is talented and sid V was a talentless fuck.

i miss 2001. a band no one had heard of, a band that i seen at the london barfly, unsigned, unloved but brought with them the true sense of rock n roll.. a drunk chant maybe none the less- the playlist is played(up the bracket)