aberdeen-music

Reputation ratings.

Lethal10

Agreed. Fuck messing around with rep. I would use my moderator powers for evil: altering posts to be really offensive, changing all the avatars, unlocking horrible threads and suchlike.

I notice that one of my esteemed colleagues (coughcoughFrostyJackcough) has kindly edited my signature to include a picture of me mocked up as a really gay Indiana Jones.

Is that the kind of abuse of power you had in mind?

I notice that one of my esteemed colleagues (coughcoughFrostyJackcough) has kindly edited my signature to include a picture of me mocked up as a really gay Indiana Jones.

Is that the kind of abuse of power you had in mind?

Although I was indeed employed as editor at the time of these shocking allegations, I absolutely deny all knowledge of any wrongdoing which may have occurred during my stewardship. There will of course be a full investigation lasting all of five minutes, but I assure you I have the full backing of my proprietor and I will not be resigning. Thank you, no more questions.

1.389. And I started posting before rep points were in use so it could have been even higher. :up:

(Oh and Ryan's tagline is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time)

My rep sucks as i used to come on here and think i was johnny bigbaws....Ive been slapped down a peg or two over the many years ive been here and only of late ive managed to claw a decent wee ammount of rep...I also dont know anyone personally on this board so im not in the pint and rep club....

I like to earn my good rep nae just have it cos im buddy buddy with ya'all....Anywho rep means fuck all....You're all dicks..The reason? you're nae an exact clone of me :p:P :D