aberdeen-music

Belladrum Festival

Lethal10

What is the opinion on this festival?

It was suggested that we grab some tickets to head along.

Quite a few bands that I'd like to hear without many mainstream big hitters.

All the tickets are sold out and the ones hitting ebay are going for silly money.

Why is this festival so popular with premium prices?

Can anyone assist with the help of some tickets at a reasonable cost, ie face value?

Two festivals in Inverness and both doing well, what do those guys have?

I've been the last two years and really enjoyed it. Nothing groundbreaking and you won't see any major acts but there are some good performances to be seen and you may well catch a good new band. In the times I've been there I've caught some decent performances.

It has a family feel to it but still has a lively atmosphere later on if that is what you are after.

Love Bella. Been a heap of times and played a few - it's always great. Big enough that there's always plenty to do and see, but not too big so you don't feel like you're missing anything, and as everyone says the atmosphere is great.

The bam count is always very low indeed, never encountered any hassle at all.

I'll be there again this year, The Lorelei are playing the potting shed stage on Sat.

Anyone else going?

If I could find some tickets.

By the looks of it 90 is face value for a weekend ticket?

I've watched a few pairs of tickets going through eBay for 350+ which at the best part of 100% mark up, I'm not willing to pay that much.

Will search through Gumtree, adtrader and the ticket resellers later and see what shows up.

If I could find some tickets.

By the looks of it 90 is face value for a weekend ticket?

I've watched a few pairs of tickets going through eBay for 350+ which at the best part of 100% mark up, I'm not willing to pay that much.

Will search through Gumtree, adtrader and the ticket resellers later and see what shows up.

Might be worth keeping an eye on the Ticket Trust -

http://www.thetickettrust.com

They're a website set up for ethical exchange of spare tickets for festivals at face value to try and beat the touts. Bella have signed up to them, and although they don't have any tickets just now, would be worth watching just in case.

Any idea what the capactity is?

I don't think I've come across any other gig where so few tickets are available to buy on the open market.

There is a pair on Gumtree for face value but the women wants cash and is near Inverness and has had quite a few lookers. I await a response.

A bit of a journey and 50 petrol.

Other than that just the few on ebay ones going for top dollar. Nowhere else has any.

• 2 weeks later...