aberdeen-music

Draconian Tattoo 20 Voucher..

get lost

I think I get what you're on about. But I'm not sure. But am I missing something?

Why spend 20 on a voucher when you could just, you know, take a 20 note to Draconian

This is common British thinking, looking at things from the wrong angle.

The real question is, why spend a 20 note at Draconian when you could spend a 20 voucher and give the 20 note to this guy who has no need for the voucher but would like the money....if you were already planning on spending in excess of 20 at Draconian!!! It costs you nothing, but benefits someone else, and thus, one more positive vibe is sent deep into the earth, a few more good deeds like this and we might be on to something :love:

• Upvote 1

The real question is, why spend a 20 note at Draconian when you could spend a 20 voucher and give the 20 note to this guy who has no need for the voucher but would like the money....if you were already planning on spending in excess of 20 at Draconian!!! It costs you nothing, but benefits someone else, and thus, one more positive vibe is sent deep into the earth, a few more good deeds like this and we might be on to something :love:

Aha. Gotcha. Well, I couldn't be arsed with that malarky. Call me British.

EDIT: I assume this was a present? Which means he wouldn't be losing out even if he sold it for 20 pence. My logic still stands.

This man speaks sense, some clowns think the worlds a charity..

Absolutely side with emergency72 in this instance, if someone has a voucher they aren't going to use, and I am planning spending money in that place I will quite happily give them the cost of the voucher as an exhange. It's just niceness really, there doesn't always have to be "what's in it for me?"