aberdeen-music

2 Great Places Coming To Aberdeen

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Pret A Manager are going into the bon accord center and Imported Instruments are going into Union Square.

I think its great that a new musical instrument shop is opening to help fill the gap since bruce millers closed. I also think its great that they are offering employment to some of the shops employee's.

Manger. Not Manager. The word is French, but an easy way to help you remember is to think of Christmas, and the baby Jesus (Though I recommend you always be thinking of the baby Jesus. Night and day)

Manger:

baby-jesus.jpg

Manager:

goodbye_michael_scott.jpg

Don't fret though. I'm pretty sure they aren't selling their grub in wooden horse-feed boxes.

Manger. Not Manager. The word is French, but an easy way to help you remember is to think of Christmas, and the baby Jesus (Though I recommend you always be thinking of the baby Jesus. Night and day)

Manger:

baby-jesus.jpg

Manager:

goodbye_michael_scott.jpg

Don't fret though. I'm pretty sure they aren't selling their grub in wooden horse-feed boxes.

I hope they have bad ass mugs like Michael Scott's.

Guest Cool Thinker
FACT: Pret a Manger is owned by McDonald's.

FACT: They only own 33% of the USA branches :finger:. They have nothing to do with the UK branches.

Guest Cool Thinker
Fact: It's just a fucking sandwich shop. If you liked fucking sandwich shops so much, you should have shopped at EARL.

EARL sucks balls

Good Riddence :up: