aberdeen-music

News & event listings not appearing

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Ok the news one is less of an issue since I only submitted a day ago, but since the last published 'story' was over a week ago I would have thought the site would be eager to refresh the front page more often.

However the event listing for the release show still doesnt show up, and if i click the 22nd of july i get a white screen with 'page not found' shown. Can someone please advise when this is going to get looked at? The club night is now 2 weeks away.

Ok the news one is less of an issue since I only submitted a day ago, but since the last published 'story' was over a week ago I would have thought the site would be eager to refresh the front page more often.

However the event listing for the release show still doesnt show up, and if i click the 22nd of july i get a white screen with 'page not found' shown. Can someone please advise when this is going to get looked at? The club night is now 2 weeks away.

Your item is now on the front page.

As for the event listing that was approved and added to the calendar some time ago

aberdeen-music - Tuff Wax Records Showcase

Unfortunately clicking on a particular individual date on the calendar doesn't work, you have to look at the bigger weekly listings for the day you want. It's an issue we're well aware of, and hopefully we'll be getting something sorted for the whole section soon.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Your item is now on the front page.

As for the event listing that was approved and added to the calendar some time ago

aberdeen-music - Tuff Wax Records Showcase

Unfortunately clicking on a particular individual date on the calendar doesn't work, you have to look at the bigger weekly listings for the day you want. It's an issue we're well aware of, and hopefully we'll be getting something sorted for the whole section soon.

Thanks Frosty Jack, I didn't see that listing, it's actually been submitted by someone else maybe a snafu person.

OK cool, we're all good then.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.