aberdeen-music

[FREE DOWNLOAD] 'Aberdeen Truth' mix for Tuff Wax

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

In celebration of our upcoming 'Aberdeen Truth' 7" series, details of which are pending approval in the news forum, Bones & Money mixed 16 tracks over 40 minutes of entirely Aberdonian production from 6 different local artists. All current, all unreleased, all straight fire. The entire thing is free for any of you to download and listen to at your leisure.

Aberdeen Truth dubplate mix

Each of the contributing artists will be releasing a 7" for the series on hand numbered ltd coloured vinyl. First up is Lockah (me) with 3 tracks of glitch hop madness on clear wax ltd to 200 copies - stream and pre-order the record here.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I am also very grateful to the Kiosque for this bit. This blog has been brilliantly supportive since day one for Tuff Wax and it's very refreshing to spot something like this without even knowing about it, as opposed to the typical situation endlessly nagging blogs further afield to mention our work over the space of a few sentences!

Guest Giles Walker

I listened to that mix all the way through (before it was posted online cos i am so cool i only listen to things that aren't out yet)

And i loved it, it has a thread running through it, yet still manages to sound original and interesting.

Good work, major support and love given on this.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
fence_posts.jpg

But anyway, I liked this. Rewind (Predator Strike) especially. I'm looking forward to the releases.

As the producer of said tune, I thank you. And thanks for checking it out full stop.