aberdeen-music

I made a youtube video that has 30,000 hits!

You've made it to Americaland Making fun of Owen Hargreaves training videos (in song) - Dirty Tackle - World Soccer?Blog - Yahoo! Sports

A Question: Have you had a much of a spike in hits for your blog as a result of all the attention for t'video?

He said yesterday that there had been over 800 hits to the blog yesterday (which presumably is the highest recorded at the blog since records began).

Nice to see the Sun host the video themselves and not just link to the youtube clip. So technically, it could have had alot more.

For some reason the video on the sun site isn't working for me. Did they at least host it as it or did they edit out the blog URL at the end?

For some reason the video on the sun site isn't working for me. Did they at least host it as it or did they edit out the blog URL at the end?
It has "Youtube: fitbathatba" in the corner, and it has the image at the end saying fitbathatba. But there's no link to the blog or even an actual link tot he YouTube video. Cunts.