aberdeen-music

I made a youtube video that has 30,000 hits!

This one is definitely funnier. The bit with the ball is hilarious but the rest is all a bit too 'random' as the kids would say.

I once done a YouTube video that got 100k+ views so I know what that giddy feeling is like. Well done. Unfortunately, anything I did after failed to get over 100 views so it didn't last long. Hopefully you'll be able to keep this up. Do a Michael duberry one next! His name alone is funny.

Guest Gladstone

I thought it was quite funny. Not laugh out loud funny, but stupid funny. Better than any youtube video I could make.

I do really like the fitbathatba blog. :)

I once done a YouTube video that got 100k+ views so I know what that giddy feeling is like. Well done. Unfortunately, anything I did after failed to get over 100 views so it didn't last long. Hopefully you'll be able to keep this up. Do a Michael duberry one next! His name alone is funny.

What video did you 'done'?

Go on ca_gere, it's not a proper hijack if you're asked to post a link. :up:

Mine's is not really that exciting. It was for a cocktail competition at the bassment. Shot with two crappy DV handicams and imovie, before HD youtube. It must have gotten embedded somewhere because the view count just hiked from zero to about 20-30k in a day or so.

Edit: looking at it now, it's so old that youtube doesn't have the views graph for the 1st year it was online.

You just made Chnnel 4 news. Nice work

That is awesome. It's at 60 odd thousand views now.

Mine's is not really that exciting. It was for a cocktail competition at the bassment. Shot with two crappy DV handicams and imovie, before HD youtube. It must have gotten embedded somewhere because the view count just hiked from zero to about 20-30k in a day or so.

Edit: looking at it now, it's so old that youtube doesn't have the views graph for the 1st year it was online.

Thats a classic vid, had no idea you did it. It is one of the top results when you search 'bar flair' on YouTube, so that might be the reason it attracted so many views.