aberdeen-music

Cheap T in the park tickets.

Lethal10

I would think he is an agent that has bought these tickets off people who can't go for whatever reason, for face value or close to.

Obviously I could be completely wrong, but to have 118 tickets and still more than ten available is mental.

Either that or a total scam.

The guys feedback looks good selling high profile gig tickets.

I wonder if the weather last year put a lot of people off or made them take the risk of picking up a ticket last minute?

Looking at the weather forecast it looks like this year will be even worse. Heavy rain Wednesday onwards with thunder forecast too. Great!

Please no!

I wonder if the weather last year put a lot of people off or made them take the risk of picking up a ticket last minute?

Looking at the weather forecast it looks like this year will be even worse. Heavy rain Wednesday onwards with thunder forecast too. Great!

Please no!

Aye, looks grim.

Good job I've got the waterproofs looked out already. And the wellies.

T in the Park is so shite when the weather is terrible, was so nice last weekend too. :finger:

Guest Gladstone
I got my ticket for 2009 TITP for 100 - which was nice.

Holding out for that this year, but really cant see it!

I'll sell you my 2007 ticket for 100.

Anyone know someone in aberdeen who's still selling a fri-sun camping ticket? Need one for tommorow.

Go on to ebay and use the search function for distance.

There is still quite a few available in Aberdeen and not too far outside for collection. Some people have got their end time running too late for delivery.

Go on to ebay and use the search function for distance.

There is still quite a few available in Aberdeen and not too far outside for collection. Some people have got their end time running too late for delivery.

Did that but only found a few and they were overpriced.

Did that but only found a few and they were overpriced.

This guy won them so anything is a bonus.

2 x T in the Park 2011 Weekend Camping Tickets | eBay UK

His don't end until late tomorrow night. He can't post until Friday which is no use to anyone not collecting.

He will more than likely need to end the auction early. Offer him a fair cash price for one and missing out fees it might tempt him.

There is a lot there sitting too high but accept best offers. Just point out what they are going for(100-120) and take your chances. Someone will have to sell.