aberdeen-music

Baby shambles @ Lemon Tree

Guest prerogative

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prerogative

possession of a knife is being moved upto the same level as possession of a fire arm, but hasn't as of yet to my knowing of,

anyways, first news was theres americans on the shore, arabs on the beach and lovers on the floor, maybe maybe maybe we are going to war maybe maybe just the lemon tree on sept 29th! got my ticket.

delighted.

It's all gonna end in disaster- you know he's maybe gonna do edinboro and glasgow, but dundee/aberdeen!!!! Come on? He'll get bored and pull out. That's if he doesn't get chucked in the slammer first, previous conviction and all. I've a feeling that the judge will make an example of him.

Sad, but True!

Guest prerogative

sad but true? i think not,

i hope ye folks realise you have another 2 weeks of waiting to really know if this'll go ahead of not as he's got a court hearing (1st Sept). custodial sentence is a genuine possibilty, so dinae get yer hopes up, although at same time do, because i can asure you Peter'll have a word, sign your things, be a genuine nice chap to one and all!

Lady shambles, mmmhmmmm.

edit; the media interest, today

• 1 month later...