aberdeen-music

Baby shambles @ Lemon Tree

Guest prerogative

Guest prerogative

Its been a long time coming, but Baby shambles are finally to head out on their first proper UK tour. Tickets go on sale tomorrow (Fri 13th Aug) at midday on the ticket lines below:

SEPTEMBER

16TH BRIGHTON CONCORDE 2 0870 9507251

17TH PORTSMOUTH UNIVERSITY 0870 9507252

18TH CARDIFF UNIVERSITY 0870 9507253

19TH FROME CHEESE AND GRAIN 0870 9507254

20TH LIVERPOOL MASQUE 0870 9507255

22ND LEEDS COCKPITT 0870 9507256

23RD NOTTINGHAM RESCUE ROOMS 0870 9507257

24TH LEICESTER CHARLOTTE 0870 9507258

26TH NORWICH WATERFRONT 0870 9507259

27TH BIRMINGHAM MEDICINE BAR 0870 9507260

28TH NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY 0870 9507261

29TH ABERDEEN LEMON TREE 0870 9507262

30TH DUNDEE READING ROOMS 0870 9507263

OCTOBER

2ND EDINBURGH VENUE 0870 9507264

3RD GLASGOW BARFLY 0870 9507265

4TH STOKE THE UNDERGROUND 0870 9507266

5TH SHREWSBURY MUSIC HALL 0870 9507267

6TH LONDON SCALA 0870 9507268

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Dead, don't forget dead- he may of course die. Or just forget to turn up. You know what junkies are like. I expect to see him sitting on a debenhams bag on Union St begging for change accompanied by a scruffy whippet like thing a couple of hours before, with a couple of cans of special brew.

Or he might die. OOOH what would it be like if he died on the 28th, how much would that grip your shit.

Guest prerogative

It's typical that I'll end up buying a ticket then he'll end up going to jail/killing himself

Because I have bad karma.

just because you have 'bad karma' don't have any signifigance what so ever about peter killing himself, grow up and think y'know this is the exact kind of self righteous views, thoughts, opions as to why this whole scene sucks the big one, sorry to single you out, but things have to and will change with a little input from me, and support from others, wait, wait, for it. all shall will be revealed,

and by the way dawn, i hope to see you at dr drakes on the 25th if you like libs/peter in any way, you're nae gonna want tae miss thee unstrung, i promise.

xxx

just because you have 'bad karma' don't have any signifigance what so ever about peter killing himself' date=' grow up and think y'know this is the exact kind of self righteous views, thoughts, opions as to why this whole scene sucks the big one[/quote']

Give it a rest please. There was absolutely nothing in Dawn's post for you to get upset about. It was a light-hearted comment, which actually expressed her hope that nothing bad would befall your St Peter if you could only have figured that out. Get over yourself.

Give it a rest please. There was absolutely nothing in Dawn's post for you to get upset about. It was a light-hearted comment' date=' which actually expressed her hope that nothing bad would befall your St Peter if you could only have figured that out. Get over yourself.[/quote']

Thankyou. I didn't mean for it to be taken the wrong way by people.. I'm sorry. I suppose it was a pretty stupid thing to say, it's just that I tend to buy tickets for things and something always goes wrong at the last minute heh. Of course I don't want anything to happen to Pete Doherty as much as the Libs fan doesn't. Apologies again

ALSO; 25th of this month?

Guest prerogative

See other thread also on this board, entitled along the lines of Drakes 25th August,

One of Peter's best mates and friends, is making an appearence in town, and well, it'll be magicial, to say the least, show homage, to thee Unstrung kiddies!

Or Dead' date=' don't forget dead- he may of course die. Or just forget to turn up. You know what junkies are like. I expect to see him sitting on a debenhams bag on Union St begging for change accompanied by a scruffy whippet like thing a couple of hours before, with a couple of cans of special brew.

Or he might die. OOOH what would it be like if he died on the 28th, how much would that grip your shit.[/quote']

Alkaline, that's just the sort of crap I expect from you. Remember, I've seen the trouble you have started on here with your speak before you think attitude before! Peter's problems are an illness and to make fun of his addiction or joke about his death is way below the belt. I'll see you about this tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, Libertine fans are very defensive, we need to be due to the amount of nonsense printed in the gutter press.

Alkaline' date=' that's just the sort of crap I expect from you. Remember, I've seen the trouble you have started on here with your speak before you think attitude before! Peter's problems are an illness and to make fun of his addiction or joke about his death is way below the belt. I'll see you about this tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, Libertine fans are very defensive, we need to be due to the amount of nonsense printed in the gutter press.[/quote']

By the way before anyone starts as Stringbean will attest, i was just taking the piss and she knows i knew she'd be wetting herself when she saw petey was coming to town. :up: