aberdeen-music

Thee Unstrung 25th Drakes. Wooohoo!

Guest prerogative

Guest prerogative

Yes, that's right kiddies, boys and girls, people of all ages.

London town's very own Rock n Roll experiment is strolling into town, Thee Unstrung, on the 25th August, fresh from exposure in the NME. Signed to Poptones(The Hives, The Others, The Glitterati, ect) With upcoming debut single released on October 18th,

And you'll get to witness them in all their glory for a mere 4. Surely you don't want to miss this? Support coming from The Little Kicks and special guests.

Can only say, next time, if there will be a next time, they come jumping and shouting into town it won't be such an intimate showing, for people of Rock n Roll, Rock, Guitar twingle and twangle, Indie music listening pleasure, this is one you don't want to miss

Doors at 8pm, first band at 9pm.

Questions, queries, point 'em this way please

Guest prerogative

That picture's from last night, Aberdeen is indeed very lucky to get 'em in such a intimate venue, should be a really really brilliant night of live music!

Not being funny here' date=' but have you actually heard this band or just assuming they'll be good cos they're mates with Doherty?[/quote']

I believe Prerogative is actually mates with St Peter too. Talks to him on the phone n everfing...

That pic makes me want to be anywhere but there tbh. I believe the term would be 'cunt soup'...

guess that's me on the 'LibsMafia' Hitlist then...

Guest prerogative

Ahhh, so she can be a witness of how great they actually are, I hear they're pulling crowds well in the 200's nowrdays.

They've came along, a lot this past year, check PM's or i'll e-mail you sharon.

Uhhhh, prerogative, I did actually see The(e) Unstrung yesterday, at Ocean in Hackney, for a thing called 'Joyfest'. A lot of small London bands are pulling in crowds of 200+ down here at the moment, what with there being a decent 'scene' and all at the moment.

I'm sure the Aberdonians will love them. Well, maybe if the bassist ditches his long-sleeved England shirt, they will. :rolleyes:

Guest prerogative

fucking shit, shit, shit!!

Sent : 16 August 2004 17:14:44

To : jimmity_@hotmail.com

its bobby from the unstrung, unfortunatly were not gonna be able to play in scotland on the 24th and 25th, this is cos our drummer can not make it and financial reasons, sorry to have mucked you about but we thought our drummer would have been able to sort something out, our managemant have said we will definatly be up in scotland to promote our single,

eh, sharon if you could give me a buzz on this or msn, and we can see what, if anything, or scrap, or reschedule, or something, i can only apologise on their behalf and am really friggin gutted about this, maybe more so than the band and people of aberdeen, once again FUCK! and dammit!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...