aberdeen-music

What is your avatar?!

Guest E.C

This has the potential to be interesting, or bloody awful. Sometimes I see an avatar and I cant quite place the show/film it refers to or I just think "wot da bluudy ell" so tell me?

w0t iz Ur Avatar all ab00t, m4n?!

Mine is the new Ampere album artwork. Your turn.

EDIT; Just changed mine to the Celeste - Nihiliste(s) album cover.

My avatar is Ainsley Harriott because there is no good reason why it shouldn't be.

This thread is off to a flying start. Thanks for your input, Craig.

I always wondered who it was.

What's tub-girl?

I've seen a few funny memes and pictures that I would make a fine avatar out of. Never bothered though.

Quick Links > Edit Avatar

Do your worst...and then come and explain yourself in this beautiful, homely thread I made.

Kathleen Hanna, the singer from Bikini Kill / Le Tigre / Julie Ruin. Feminist, activist, huge part of the Riot Grrrl movement and one of my musical heroes. With "SLUT" written across her stomach in black marker pen.

She's vegan too, I believe. Prrrfect. :love:

As it's to do with my avatar and this is the avatar thread, and I don't think this deserves it's on thread:

Roland was sitting at number 1 when voting closed today at 12.00. They're just verifying the votes now. I really hope he wins this.

Right back on topic. E.C., I see you've changed your avatar?

As it's to do with my avatar and this is the avatar thread, and I don't think this deserves it's on thread:

Roland was sitting at number 1 when voting closed today at 12.00. They're just verifying the votes now. I really hope he wins this.

Right back on topic. E.C., I see you've changed your avatar?

See OP. I edited the change in.