aberdeen-music

What is your avatar?!

Guest E.C

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
17 minutes ago, Soda van Jerk said:

Louis van Gaal. Dates back to the 2014 World Cup, when I was repping Chile. Then Chile got knocked out, so I switched allegiance to the Dutch by way of avatar and username, in true glory hunting fashion. Also got knocked out. Just never changed it. 

World Cup 2014 when everyone changed their avatar to their assigned team was awesome. I see there are still some hangovers from it. Adam still has Uruguay Heisenberg and scottyboy still has that Korean girl. I had Hello Kitty for Japan.

4 minutes ago, ca_gere said:

How many McDonald's are there in Aberdeen and which busses would I need to take to visit them all in one day?

Number 1 or  2 would take you from Asda at Bridge of Dee which contains a McDonald's, it would pass Union Street's McDonald's and take you up to within spitting distance of the one in Bridge Of Don. Then get the same bus back to Union  Street and take the 17 or 18 out to Bucksburn. 

/Secret Lemonade Thinker. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Improved Thinker said:

My avatar is the logo of international burger chain McDonalds with the slogan and tag line "I'm lovin it" which was penned by international music artist Justin Timberlake in the early 2000's. I have attached said song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IHcp8Pl_X4

Probably penned by an Ad agency rather than Justin Timberlake...

1 hour ago, Lemonade said:

Number 1 or  2 would take you from Asda at Bridge of Dee which contains a McDonald's, it would pass Union Street's McDonald's and take you up to within spitting distance of the one in Bridge Of Don. Then get the same bus back to Union  Street and take the 17 or 18 out to Bucksburn. 

/Secret Lemonade Thinker. 

On the topic of McDonald's there is a new one opening at Kittybrewster Retail Park next to Pure Gym. 2 Floors with a double drive thru.

Edited by Improved Thinker