aberdeen-music

Colonopenbracket

M.A.R.T

Yo! I just moved back to aberdeen from glasgow, so i'm wanting to put together a new band for : (. I'm looking for a drummer, bassist and guitarist. All of which should be capable of playing fast punky music and also be open minded as it strays in and out of different genres (new wave, pop, punk, 8 bit, electro, prog, metal, r&b...).

In the past : ( has been on several UK tours and had full UK and Japan releases.

More touring is inevitable and a new album is close to completion.

Check out some stuff here:

Colonopenbracket | Facebook

and drop me a message if you're interested or e-mail: colonopenbracketband@gmail.com

Thanks!

Mart

Hi MART, quick question:

If I am successfully chosen as drummer for : (, will you be recruiting two fit girls to play the other instruments as per usual, or is this a new "rocknroll" approach for your band?

as much as i used to love colon openbracket the aberdeen music scene has changed so much over the last 5 years. i wouldnt even know if there would still be a fanbase for :) anymore.

Didnt mean to be harsh but i remember going to a moshulu gig just before the move to glasgow and it was pretty dead.