aberdeen-music

Brazilian on golden square

JaseyBoi

As a lover of meat (and I don't mean penis) This place is bloody great. It is expensive, no doubt about that, but it is worth it. I didn't have to eat until about 4pm the next day, which is not like me. The waitresses are totally beautiful too, which is an added treat. The beef skirt is ridiculous.

Wow wow wow

That was a feast of meat like...I totally have the meat shakes and i think im on my 3rd heart attack of the day.....It was totally excellent in every way...Well not every way wish i hadnt taken the missus lol.....She had a few gripes here and there but meh what does she know....

If your a fan of mixed grills and the like this is the place for you...If you are a fan of the sunday dinner it isnt...My missus is the latter...

The steak is served and carved at your table and ive never really tried rare meat before as i like to totally kill all my beef as i cook it but wow.....Some was rare rare and some medium rare all was fab..Totally fab....It was so good im using words like "totally" and "fab"....

I even had the chicken heart's which tasted guess what..................................FAB..............................Totally didnt taste like i expected them to for offal they were bloody succulent...Course my missus had to try ruin it by making chicken noises and telling me i was sick...Untill i mentioned the rib she was chewing on is the bone that protects the heart so she started gurning again lol...

I was 68 for 2 adults and 1 child..Casey my 1 year old ate free.....And boy even she ate...The salad bar is pretty foriegn to me but hey nothing ventured nothing gained...Ilike to go to these places to experience new things and try new things...Not just grab the garlic bread and cheese balls like some did......They had this pork jerky looking stuff that looked like it was gonna snap ma teeth but no no it was so soft and succulent..

9/10

And i only gave a 9 due to me nae being able to eat all 10 meats...think i maybe managed 8 maybe 9 i honestly lost count....

Its recommended by me thats for sure.....

Of the top of my head: beef skirt, sirloin steak, gammon, chicken hearts, chicken wrapped in bacon, smoked sausages.... Anyone? There was another type of beef/steak type thing and another form of ham anyway. There are also a bunch of tasty stews at the salad bar. The waitresses are all Portugese and sexy. Ace.

Wow wow wow

That was a feast of meat like...I totally have the meat shakes and i think im on my 3rd heart attack of the day.....It was totally excellent in every way...Well not every way wish i hadnt taken the missus lol.....She had a few gripes here and there but meh what does she know....

If your a fan of mixed grills and the like this is the place for you...If you are a fan of the sunday dinner it isnt...My missus is the latter...

The steak is served and carved at your table and ive never really tried rare meat before as i like to totally kill all my beef as i cook it but wow.....Some was rare rare and some medium rare all was fab..Totally fab....It was so good im using words like "totally" and "fab"....

I even had the chicken heart's which tasted guess what..................................FAB..............................Totally didnt taste like i expected them to for offal they were bloody succulent...Course my missus had to try ruin it by making chicken noises and telling me i was sick...Untill i mentioned the rib she was chewing on is the bone that protects the heart so she started gurning again lol...

I was 68 for 2 adults and 1 child..Casey my 1 year old ate free.....And boy even she ate...The salad bar is pretty foriegn to me but hey nothing ventured nothing gained...Ilike to go to these places to experience new things and try new things...Not just grab the garlic bread and cheese balls like some did......They had this pork jerky looking stuff that looked like it was gonna snap ma teeth but no no it was so soft and succulent..

9/10

And i only gave a 9 due to me nae being able to eat all 10 meats...think i maybe managed 8 maybe 9 i honestly lost count....

Its recommended by me thats for sure.....

511028583_b34f93ea43_o.gif

• Upvote 1

I hate how people complain about me starting threads that could be put in the quick questions thread. When they are doing it themselves :swearing:

If you started this thread it'd be some enigmatic question like 'I've heard there's a brazilian restaurant on golden square? Anyone know anything about it?' whereas jaseyboi stated clearly he was planning on going and asked for practical advice, therefore not coming across as some kind of local information scavenger with a strange hidden agenda. Also, he contributes to other parts of the site, not just asking questions about local businesses.

So what's the deal with this place, is it a Tapas type affair where you order a little dish of loads of different things? A set menu...?

xx

From what I understand they just come round the table with big cuts of meat and slice it right off onto your plate. You have a card on the table which you can turn over to tell them to stop bringing you meat.