aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

fudge's fresher gig at dr drakes

thursday 14th october at dr drakes

i think we'll have three bands playing. it's not a fudgenight or fudgefrenzy or owt, it's just a one-off gig.

if you're interested in playing (and you CAN play), post yr details here... ... we may be in touch....

woop! love to you and yours. no gigs for 10 days either side? agreed? if you get offered something within that timescale' date=' gimme a call or PM or whatever to discuss it :D

shake?[/quote']

The 'Terror don't play more than one gig a month, max. We've also got a good 3/4 new songs to unleash. It'd also be nice to play the old docs again, not played there since fishstock.

P.S. i wan't trying to scare you today... lost my voice.

"like kyuss and the melvins on coke" according to the barman from the 13th note. kinda grunge punk but other stuff too, i dunno, you can download one of our songs from the aubl site if you like.

PM me if your interested at all.

ok, so that's onion terror, addicted to chaos, and more tbc, dr drakes thur 14th oct.

U.N.C.L.E. lot, you can play if you have no dates for a week eitherside of the gig. aye, obviously you can have dates, like with girls or whatever, just not any other gigs :)

reply asap. i'll be back from reading on monday.