aberdeen-music

Stewart Lee

KimyReizeger

What does everyone think of Comedy Vehicle? Best thing on TV at the mo?

I was really surprised it got a second series.

I loved the first series and this one has been even better but it just seemed so self-indulgent.

Stewart Lee's style is so different from the other comedians who get to appear on TV. It's refreshing but doesn't appeal to the masses.

I'm guessing if you like it you are probably, like me, a long time fan of his. I personally don't think this will win him any new fans as his style will switch a lot of the public off.

I was really surprised it got a second series.

I loved the first series and this one has been even better but it just seemed so self-indulgent.

Stewart Lee's style is so different from the other comedians who get to appear on TV. It's refreshing but doesn't appeal to the masses.

I'm guessing if you like it you are probably, like me, a long time fan of his. I personally don't think this will win him any new fans as his style will switch a lot of the public off.

I'm not really a long term fan. I only really got into him when the first series of Comedy Vehicle came out. In fact I had a negative opinion prior to this having seen him on panel shows years ago.

The stuff he does about Mock the Week and Russel Howard is great. Glad to see someone mocking the mockers.

I can't think of anything that's made me laugh more than Comedy Vehicle has this year. The pair of episodes about Crisps/Charity especially so.

He loved all the different flavours of crisps my Grandad....All the different flavours...all the different...flavours of crisps..

......plain....

:up:

I liked the bit about British immigrants too. "Newcanaustralia" :p

I saw the episode crisps with the crisp theme. I d not seen him before and thought he was highly amusing. When iraved on about it the next day to my work mates and they asked what it was i was stumped and gave up. Its the kind of thing i like watching on my own.Though i dont need a handy cloot for this kinda thing you understand.

I've always been a big fan of stewart lee. There's no other comedian like him really. I bet there are a lot of people trying hard to be like him on the comedy circuit. It's constantly amusing how jealous Richard Herring is of his midas-like touch. He's quite obviously properly bitter at how succesfull his buddy has gotten eventhough he tries to feign it off as sarcasm. Simple fact is, Stewart Lee is just better at telling jokes, is much more likeable and always has been.