aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Localboylost

Favourite night clubs

Just thought i'd ask where everyones favourite places to go are on a night out on the lash.. Town is getting more and more boring the older i get it seems, so whats everyone favourite and least favourite clubs they like to hit in town?

Mine would have to be

Favourite: Snafu

Least favourite: Priory (For obvious reasons)

I don't think I like any night clubs now. I'm also wondering if I ever really did, or were they just a way to keep drinking after the pub shut?

• Upvote 1

I don't honestly think i know anybody who has said anything good bout priory, first time i went i got a bottle across my head, second time i went i got punched bout 10 times on the back of the head by some wanker within seconds of entering, fucking shithole.

I love Priory, I was out one night and just started wailing of some guy, punched him in the head like 9 or 10 times as he walked in, then he ran away crying.

If the moorings is open 'till 3, who the fuck needs night clubs?

xx

I never venture further than the Queen Vic these days unless there is a gig on. I enjoyed Exodus in the late 90s/early 00s but I'm sure we've both changed since then. Funnily enough as soon as I started going out with my girlfriend I stopped going to night clubs. That would suggest I was only ever there to pick up girls....which I rarely did....but it must have been at the back of my mind......

I don't honestly think i know anybody who has said anything good bout priory, first time i went i got a bottle across my head, second time i went i got punched bout 10 times on the back of the head by some wanker within seconds of entering, fucking shithole.

It obviously is a bit of a shit hole but still I've spent a few good nights in there though.

There was a time when I really liked exodus and then Snafu became a favourite. Although by the time I left Aberdeen I'd got a bit fed up with clubs and wasn't really going to any.

I went to Korova once on a visit back and wasn't to taken with it but I was more than drunk enough to have a good time.

I've never heard of Origin is it new?

I've never heard of Origin is it new?
Used to be Drum or Code or whatever. Opposite Bugsy's/The Bassment. Does all the jungle nation, d&b and dubstep stuff now.

I quite like priory. But saying that by the time I'm willing to go there I'm too drunk and I only go to get a purple rain. I quite like chart/dance music though. If i went there sober I'd probably never enter again. One good thing is finding the out of place old guy / guy in a kilt that's always there.

Snafu only has house music on a Saturday, lots of other tastes catered for Sunday-Friday.

Comedy Club on a Tuesday 8-11pm

Wed - Electrique Boutique (Hip Hop, Electro, Tropical, Grime, Bass)

Thurs - Dirty Hearts Club (Live bands)

Friday - dot to dot (rotating between a variety of backgrounds -

RA: dot to dot)

just in case.