aberdeen-music

It's A Disaster!

Guest pop-notmyface

Guest pop-notmyface

for those who havent read it yet, 10EW mini lp has been reviewed in this months Rocksound (by Ronnie Kerswell). and it went along the lines of...

"10 Easy Wishes? How about two - a few more chords and a drum kit that doesn't sound like a couple of biscuit tins. "It's A Disaster!" alright!"

i don't like reviews. they assume that their opinion is superior.

Why do they? They have to write 300-500 words, or something similar, about a band's record for the purpose of a magazine article. It's their job. They're being paid to give an opinion, how can you assume from that they think it's superior? If 10EW sent a CD to rocksound then they obviously wanted an opinion in there, superior or otherwise.

Why do they? They have to write 300-500 words' date=' or something similar, about a band's record for the purpose of a magazine article. It's their job. They're being paid to give an opinion, how can you assume from that they think it's superior? If 10EW sent a CD to rocksound then they obviously wanted an opinion in there, superior or otherwise.[/quote']

yup

exactly

if you put yourself up for election - prepare to be voted out ....or something like that

but all reveiws are good in a way....even shit ones

its when ALL of the reveiws are shit, you maybe need to worry slightly

The review was under 50 words long. And we got 5/10. Which is middle-of-the-road. Average. Which is a fair review of the CD, I'd say.

The same guy gave Atreyu and Cars as Weapons 8/10, so he's probably an emo kid anyway. Why we were in the 'hXc / emo' section, I don't know. Not making excuses or anything. And we didn't try and cover it up, either. 'Cause we're proud of the review.

For those who are interested, we have new tracks up here: www.purevolume.com/10easywishes, which will eventually be used on a split single with recent Gravity DIP signings TELLISON, with whom we're touring with next week. Rock. Dates can be found on our site, here: www.10easywishes.com.

Enjoy. And think yourselves very lucky.

-----------------------------------------

sig.jpg

just had a quick listen

its not my thang stylewise but being objective (as the reveiwer maybe shoulda been) Id say its definatelty better than 5/10 and people who like that style will probably rate it much higher

improvement on the sharks ep (but you know that already)

are two of you identical twins?