aberdeen-music

How Garbo Died EP launch night + Katerwaul + Seas,Starry + TBC -Mon Jul 18th@ Tunnels

Hey folks!

As Part of their Scottish 3 Date EP launch, the uncompromising Glaswegian duo best described as "Electronic Post Punk" for you genre sticklers..... 'How Garbo Died' are playing with us (Katerwaul) and the aweseome Seas,Starry:

18th July - The Tunnels, Aberdeen

with special guests:

Katerwaul+

Seas, Starry+

TBC

All gigs 3 entry, includes a copy of the EP.

EP will also be available from How Garbo Died (physical and download) from 09/07/2011.

"How Garbo Died are two men and some machines" they say and their influences include:

Ballard, The Fall, Lynch, Arab Strap, Kojima, Borges, Mogwai, Dali, Bergman, The Associates, Bukowski, Deerhunter, Gang of Four, Jodorowsky, Kraftwerk, Bunuel, Why?, Lee, The World At War, Ceylan, Morrissey, Ivor Cutler, Godard.

Bandcamp:

How Garbo Died

How Garbo Died | Facebook

We'd certainly love to see you there, should be sweeeeet :)

ps: 4th slot on the night still TBC so if anyone is interested PM me.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the kind words guys! we had a great time! must give a mention to Ian (of Belmont Records iirc) the sound engineer on the night, he was absolutely brilliant- it was a pleasure playing, sound on stage was awesome and the other bands all sounded great out front too. mint!

@Fox the next few months will be interesting as we have new material in the works and we're looking for a release proper come early 2012. keep an eye on the facebook AND here for updates and gigs etc.

Glad you enjoyed it. Those who saw HGD will know what i mean when i say their set was anarchy. in a good way. :)

Cheers to all who made it along, it always means alot.