aberdeen-music

Guitarist for Melodic/Hardcore Band

kiki

im writing on behalf of my friends who are looking for a guitarist for their band:

hey, anyone know anyone who would like to play guitar for a melodic hardcore metal band, as our guitarist happens to have left and we are starting over with a new guitarist soon as we find one to start writing some original material.

influences: bleeding through, cradle of filth, johnny truant, atreyu, the dillinger escape plan, in flames, converge.

new guitarist for melodic hardcore band please

alright just got this account activated cos we need a new guitarist or two for our band. we will be playin a sound that will tamper with mixing melodic death metal with harcore/mathcore etc like the dillenger escape plan/johnny truant/bleeding through/converge/ meets cradle of filth, in flames/ children of bodom kinda thing. will be experimental and we need to get jamming soon and writing brand new material for an ep and get some gigs in the aberdeen area soon. anyone interested????

post here or email j_n_123@hotmail.com

or add johnathannoble@msn.com to messenger

or call 07969366853

thanks , come on some on must be at all interest by the sound of that,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prerogative
I'd be up for it. I'm willing to play anything if it gets me a gig. I'm moving up to Aberdeen in just over 2 weeks. I've sent and email so if you still need another player give me a shout.

:(:swearing:;(