aberdeen-music

Citizen Awake is 100! (almost)

ghost

In celebration of this glorious and rather astounding event (97 CDs of Citizen Awake distrobuted around the world so far), the next 3 purchased from www.lofimusic.co.uk for the bargain price of 3 (including postage and packaging) will receive

* a yummy lofimusic pin badge

* a free copy of Coffee And Ideas (LWR05)

* my eternal thanks

Don't delay - www.lofimusic.co.uk !!

Curse you' date=' Ghost!! That's not a dog.....it's my son! :swearing:

[/quote']

Sorry, it's the way he wears his hair.

You've given him a complex. (Mind you' date=' it's about time he stopped urinating on lampposts...he is sixteen, after all). :rolleyes:[/quote']

Nono, I hear regression is unavoidable - especially on Saturday evenings.

That's good going Mr Simpson!

I'd strongly recommend this CD to anyone, regardless of your usual musical leanings.. I was listening to my copy just the other day, it always sounds refreshing and is packed with great songs and ideas. That's a good wee bonus offer as well.

Must get around to working out how many Cds we've shifted at some point. We generally just give loads to shops and internet sites then forget to check up on them :dunce:

Hog.... your CD is up for review soon after getting a fair few plays. It clears out the earwax that's for sure! :D And what's happened to your solo side project?

Hey Chris,

Me too usually, but I've kept track this time - good for following up with radio / A&R too (for all the good it does you!). It's nice to cover the cost of making them for a change!

I suspect that most people reading this will have a copy by now... most, but NOT ALL!! You spend more on a pack of Marlboro but this will last MUCH LONGER!! It's the truth!