aberdeen-music

Guy uses MS Paint to draw girls from dating websites. Hilarity ensues.

Adam Easy Wishes

Thanks for sharing Adam - this was genuine coffee spittingly funny.

Quality, love it where he writes ''I've recently become a pretty good artist...''

Ahhh, self delusion haha

Don't think that's self delusion at all. Firstly, he's obviously saying it for comic value, and secondly he IS actually a pretty good artist - even though the drawings are (intentionally) crappy MS paint-jobs, he successfully manages to highlight the physical flaws in the brutes that he draws.

Genius.

That's exacty what I thought. Then I thought well maybe it's not as simple as 'she's black therefore her skin doesn't show up well against a dark background' ... But no, that's the joke.

Disappointed that a guy with a decent SOH and clearly talented would be dumb enough to make such a lame, inane joke.

That's exacty what I thought. Then I thought well maybe it's not as simple as 'she's black therefore her skin doesn't show up well against a dark background' ... But no, that's the joke.

I'd say that highlighting the fact that black people and darkness are the both dark is way less offensive and morale-damaging to the recipient compared to highlighting how goddamn pig-ugly some of their features are - which is essentially what he has done with the rest of those pictures.

I'd say that highlighting the fact that black people and darkness are the both dark is way less offensive and morale-damaging to the recipient compared to highlighting how goddamn pig-ugly some of their features are - which is essentially what he has done with the rest of those pictures.

Yeah but it's ok to call someone ugly. Ugly doesn't discriminate. Whereas that woman is being made fun of because of the colour of her skin not the deformity of her face. I have a dream etc. You call someone ugly and other uggers don't get up in arms, they're not a 'group' as such. The disabled, the gays... These are proper groups.

Guest Gladstone
Yeah but it's ok to call someone ugly. Ugly doesn't discriminate. Whereas that woman is being made fun of because of the colour of her skin not the deformity of her face. I have a dream etc. You call someone ugly and other uggers don't get up in arms, they're not a 'group' as such. The disabled, the gays... These are proper groups.

To be fair - the guy is probably taking the piss out of racism rather than being racist.

It's a fine line though.

So if there was a lass with downs syndrome or a similar condition which would manifest itself physically, he couldn't make fun of her the same way as he did the pig-nosed lass?

xx

Correct.

And yes, he maybe is taking the piss out of racism but it's not really clear. Like those kfc/watermelon lol pics.

Guest Gladstone
Correct.

And yes, he maybe is taking the piss out of racism but it's not really clear. Like those kfc/watermelon lol pics.

I have no idea what they are ??

It's also a pretty tired joke. The other pictures were pretty funny caricatures of individuals features, whereas the whole "so black you can't see them at night" joke is the type of thing my grandads generation would crack. Jus' sayin'.

Maybe I should just lighten the fuck up (no pun intended) and stop overanalysing a wee joke site, though.

Well if I was gay or black I'd far rather some pointed that out to me rather than called me ugly. I'd say that was far more likely to hurt someone's feelings or make them feel self-conscious.