aberdeen-music

PSP with 19 UMD games and memory sticks

keeno

PSP-1000 for sale. It is the original model (not slim and lite) but it in very good condition given its age. Has had a screen protector on since I got it so even the screen isn't really scratched! The only problem with the console is one of the clips on the battery case has broken off meaning the battery cover is a bit loose, however a new one can be bought for less than 2 on ebay. You can even buy a new battery (although battery life on this is fine, 4-5 hours unless you have a game that overclocks the CPU) as these are not sealed units.

This is the aforementioned battery cover being loose

DSCF1294.jpg

Black Battery Door Back Cover Case For Sony PSP 1000 UK | eBay UK 1.75 to fix this.

Comes with the following

8GB Sony Memory stick pro duo

2GB Memory stick pro duo

All instructions

Headphone attachment which allows pausing/skipping of tracks

Charger

Soft carrying case

Games: All boxed, in great condition and with instructions unless otherwise stated

Gran Turismo Collectors Edition

Ridge Racer 2

Final Fantasy Tactics

Juiced 2

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Burnout Legends

Everybody's Golf 2

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

SSX On Tour

Dragoneer's Aria

Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition

Playstation Power Pack (fl0w, Beats and Syphon Filter, Combat Ops)

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters

PES 6

Rock Band Unplugged

Brave Story: New Traveler (this game was never released here, I spent nearly 30 importing it from the US!)

Gitaroo Man Lives! (disc only, in plastic sleeve)

LocoRoco (disc only)

Also comes with Kingdom of Heaven UMD Movie.

Firmware is 6.39, although I can put custom firmware on if you like and also advise on how to use it if need be. CFW also allows you to use ALL homebrew apps (homemade games, Emulators for SNES/megadrive etc, also things like cheating apps, document viewers, a quick google will show you just how much is available!), still access the PSN store and backup your own UMDs and store them on your memory stick (this is legal, unlike downloading off the internet which I will not provide any information on for obvious reasons)

I will clear the memory sticks of all PSN content i have purchased (lots of games and minis!) and also game saves if you desire,

Picture below

DSCF1293.jpg

130 for the lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It was sold months ago. Want a cheap 8gb memory stick pro duo? Buy a micro SD card and a micro sd -> pro duo adapter. Can get an 8gb pro duo for about £6

2x http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-8GB-microSDHC-Memory-Card/dp/B002NTW99G/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1326566383&sr=1-2

and 1x http://www.amazon.co.uk/PhotoFast-MicroSDHC-Adapter-Converts-MicroSD/dp/B001B6EAOY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326566328&sr=8-1

= 16gb memory stick pro duo for £13.89, you could get micro SD's cheaper on ebay but they will probably be fake, depends if you mind slower transfer speeds or not.

I never saw the point in these things. Portables are so Gameboy era which died a long time ago.

DS was a revolution in handhelds, what Nintendo have done so succesfully in present times with the Wii and the DS is market games and consoles for entire families, not just kids / young men. All my young nieces and nephews have DSs, loads of my mates in their 30s too, even my mum has one :angel: I was never so keen on the PSP but DS is one of the greatest gadgets of all time IMO, purely because of the marketing.