aberdeen-music

Guitarist Required For Band

Aaron_Robertson

SUP!

Recently quit as the singer for Autumn In Disguise and still (kinda) play guitar and sing in Avoid The Morning.

Seeking a guitarist who could possibly sing harmonies (not essential) for pop punk/rock band.

Have got a full line up just missing someone to take the helm of guitar and help out with the writing.

All members of the band are from past Aberdeen bands and have plenty experience between us.

We are aged from 19 to 23.

Totally into fun and playing some shows.

PM ME or comment on here.

Would prefer if guitarist had own gear/getting own gear.

still seeking guitarist?

Hey you guys still looking for a guitarist? Is this a new band, or have you already got some material? I been looking to get back into playing with a band again.. used to play in pone for quite a while. Whats your line up just now?

Cheers

Ross

Hey you guys still looking for a guitarist? Is this a new band, or have you already got some material? I been looking to get back into playing with a band again.. used to play in pone for quite a while. Whats your line up just now?

Cheers

Ross

I'm sorry my friend, but you may as well give up on obtaining this post if SooperKeef has applied. The competition is just too great.