aberdeen-music

Wanted: XLR female to 1/4" 6.35mm jack lead

FOX

Hiiii.

I know for a fact you can get these on eBay but I'd rather check to see if anyone had any idea if RnB or BM happened to sell them? (I'm going to assume they don't, but I've been wrong before.)

If you're wondering, it's one of these: XLR FEMALE TO 1/4" 6.35mm JACK LEAD mic patch cable 2m | eBay UK

We (R&B) sell them.

We don't sell those cheap ones though, I'm afraid. The jack end on those are weak and break easily. We have the neutrik ended versions (much more durable) at 9.99 for 3m and 15.50 for 6m.

:up:

We (R&B) sell them.

We don't sell those cheap ones though, I'm afraid. The jack end on those are weak and break easily. We have the neutrik ended versions (much more durable) at 9.99 for 3m and 15.50 for 6m.

:up:

Money's not really an issue for me (lolrich) and I would much much prefer to get one locally for many many reasons.

That sounds great. :) If you see a really anxious-looking guy with a bad jacket and glasses buying one of these say "Hi Joe" and I'll laugh nervously.

Another thing, HateEvent - do you sell Boss PSA power adaptors for their pedals? Might have bought one off eBay without really looking at what it needed.

EDIT: I have no idea what they're called. The cables to plug the bastards in.

Another thing, HateEvent - do you sell Boss PSA power adaptors for their pedals? Might have bought one off eBay without really looking at what it needed.

EDIT: I have no idea what they're called. The cables to plug the bastards in.

The required power supply for most of the compact pedal range is the PSA-230. It's 24.99. There are multi supplys, they are are 39.99 for a PSU that supports 10 pedals at 100mA each, which is common boss pedal consumption.

Any issues or other queries, just let me know here/via PM :up:

• Upvote 1

MAy be wasted breath, but may be useful to thread checkers...

Remember this: leads can be wired differently for different applications. Trace Elliot specifically wired so that mic leads don't work in them. Behringer DI rigs won't take a standard mic lead, either. Seen lots of blank looks due to silence from both....

MAy be wasted breath, but may be useful to thread checkers...

Remember this: leads can be wired differently for different applications. Trace Elliot specifically wired so that mic leads don't work in them. Behringer DI rigs won't take a standard mic lead, either. Seen lots of blank looks due to silence from both....

Hmm... I'll bear in mind, thanks. :)