aberdeen-music

For Sale : Epiphone les Paul Custom.

Michael

Offering for sale, or trade, my Epiphone Les Paul Custom finished in a gorgeous Deep Cherry Sunburst, it's my understanding that Epiphone no longer produce Customs

in this finish so these may soon become quite sought after.

The guitar is in near perfect condition for a 5 year old guitar, one or two little dings but these have not removed any laquer. Very stable tuning, amazing fretboard and no crackly or fizzy electrics, overall it's a very well made instrument.

Guitar serial number is EE06017902 which dates it as a 2006 model, I've fitted it out with a pair of gold Schaller Straplocks.

Included in this sale is a black fitted hardcase, when I bought the case from EBay the seller had listed it as a "Vintage 70's Hard Case - Made in Japan", It was made by Toyo Gakki in Japan, it's a very solid case with the locking hinges in full working order. no tears in either the covering or the blue fur lining.

I'm looking for 300 (Please no tyre kickers). I will also consider offers for trade or part ex, ideally I'm looking for something along the lines of an Ibanez, ESP ltd or PRS SE - you get the idea.

Happy to answer any questions and I have loads of clear, detailed photos that I'm happy to email to any interested parties.

Cheers ....