aberdeen-music

COPY HAHO album preorder...

RF Scott

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI EVERYONE,

Sorry, I don't really use this website anymore so didn't see this thread until now. Like Ewan said above, all orders should either be with you or on their way to you. I could go into the incredibly frustrating reasons behind the delays, but I don't want to risk raising my blood pressure in the process of doing so...

Would have been good for someone from the band to address the thread, rather than us getting the information second hand.

Well, normally when people have a problem with a product they've bought, they get in touch directly with the seller, to be fair... y'know?

AND, I've just had a look and if you're who I think you are, then you didn't even preorder this?! If you did then apologies and send me a PM because there's no record, but if I'm correct then "us getting the information second hand" is a little weird...

HI EVERYONE,

Sorry, I don't really use this website anymore so didn't see this thread until now. Like Ewan said above, all orders should either be with you or on their way to you. I could go into the incredibly frustrating reasons behind the delays, but I don't want to risk raising my blood pressure in the process of doing so...

It's good news that they're finally arriving. But come on Richard, you did start this thread so I think that it would be reasonable to assume that posting in it would be a direct contact to the "seller".

Well, normally when people have a problem with a product they've bought, they get in touch directly with the seller, to be fair... y'know?

AND, I've just had a look and if you're who I think you are, then you didn't even preorder this?! If you did then apologies and send me a PM because there's no record, but if I'm correct then "us getting the information second hand" is a little weird...

I didn't preorder, no, I was referring to "us" as in the board. I was checking out this thread because I know a coupla folk who have preordered and are having a wee bit of trouble getting hold of it is all. I'll probably just pick it up in One Up or something, when I have the time/cashmoney, not that that's really relevant.

Also, Jan's bang on the money with the above comment. Either way, hope it gets sorted out soon for everyone's sake.

I didn't preorder, no, I was referring to "us" as in the board. I was checking out this thread because I know a coupla folk who have preordered and are having a wee bit of trouble getting hold of it is all. I'll probably just pick it up in One Up or something, when I have the time/cashmoney, not that that's really relevant.

Also, Jan's bang on the money with the above comment. Either way, hope it gets sorted out soon for everyone's sake.

Ah cool, got worried that orders weren't appearing... Not sure why the people you know wouldn't get in touch rather than get their friend to monitor on their behalf, though...

Ah cool, got worried that orders weren't appearing... Not sure why the people you know wouldn't get in touch rather than get their friend to monitor on their behalf, though...

She didn't ask me to get in touch or monitor anything. She just mentioned it and I saw the thread so I dropped in and had a look.

Glad to see the issues resolved regardless. Anywhere I can download this? is it on iTunes?

It's good news that they're finally arriving. But come on Richard, you did start this thread so I think that it would be reasonable to assume that posting in it would be a direct contact to the "seller".

That was more of a response to the somewhat pissy tone of someone who didn't even preorder the damn thing pal, not a dig at yourself! Though I would say that anyone who has got in touch via email - or even Facebook if I know them in real life - has received a very prompt reply. Various people who use this message board can testify to this.

She didn't ask me to get in touch or monitor anything. She just mentioned it and I saw the thread so I dropped in and had a look.

Glad to see the issues resolved regardless. Anywhere I can download this? is it on iTunes?

It's available on iTunes, might be cheaper using other download providers though. Amazon is a personal favourite of mine.