aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
RF Scott

COPY HAHO album preorder...

Also done, including t-shirt. Can't remember the last time I bought a band's T-shirt. I have a feeling you should have done Extra large!

Also done, including t-shirt. Can't remember the last time I bought a band's T-shirt. I have a feeling you should have done Extra large!

Thought you only wore grandad shirts?

Should we have received pre-orders yet? Not moaning, just wondering if it's not arrived might it have gotten lost? ?(

Hey - all CD preorders went out last week, so it should have arrived by now/arrive tomorrow hopefully? Someone from Chicago got in touch to say theirs had arrived today so I'd hope that local orders would have been delivered!

Hey - all CD preorders went out last week, so it should have arrived by now/arrive tomorrow hopefully? Someone from Chicago got in touch to say theirs had arrived today so I'd hope that local orders would have been delivered!

Mine hasn't arrived either.

Guest E.C
Has anyone gotten their vinyl yet?

I haven't, but I'm more than used to waiting forever for pre-orders to print/ship.

I once waited 6 months for a 7" single....ridiculous.

Guest E.C
I haven't, but I'm more than used to waiting forever for pre-orders to print/ship.

I once waited 6 months for a 7" single....ridiculous.

About to contradict myself, but has anyone waiting on the vinyl pre-order bundle got theirs yet!?

I was talking to Richard last week and he is really annoyed by the situation, but it is out of his hands at the moment. As soon as he gets the vinyl it will be shipped out asap

I spoke to Richard about this last week - vinyl should be ready to go within the next four weeks.

It needed three test presses and the artwork needed tweaking = whole world of bother.