aberdeen-music

Wanted: Ukelele

Stroopy121

I want to start dabbling with the ukelele. Got one going cheap?

Looking to spend 10, 15 at the absolute max. Ideally pink, or some other ironically girly colour.

Condition doesn't matter as long as it's playable.

Will collect from (almost) anywhere in the NE region but the nearer the city centre the better.

xx

Yeah I did spot a couple of the 15 quid jobs on eBay, figure I'd chance my luck that someone here had bought one, realised they never touched it and would flog it on for 10 (saving me 5 postage).

Worth a punt, eh?

xx

One of the charity shops just before Rosemount Viaduct has them (dunno the name of the actual street but it's beside Rock n Roll Tattoo, Oxfam, the millions of hairdressers). I think it is Sue Ryder as mentioned before. Has a purple one in the window for 12 and another colour. At least there you can try before you buy and see if it actually tunes!

One of the charity shops just before Rosemount Viaduct has them (dunno the name of the actual street but it's beside Rock n Roll Tattoo, Oxfam, the millions of hairdressers). I think it is Sue Ryder as mentioned before. Has a purple one in the window for 12 and another colour. At least there you can try before you buy and see if it actually tunes!

Wonderful shout, thank you =]

Must spread.

xx