aberdeen-music

Talentless musicians wanted

kirkt

for 3 chord punk band influenced by The Ramones. All songs will be about saving the enviroment...recycling, global warming...must be able take yourself lightly cos will involve dressing up. also need commitment for extensive touring and record releases. need no talent or skills but commitment and be able to have a laugh

oh my the joys of advanced higher biology! how could we forget the rat tailed maggot and the pyraminds of biomass..........

yes i AM a loser!!!

Sweet Jesus. There was about a third of the course that ws the most boring thing i'd ever encountered in my life. Never again.

Rab, you obviously never covered DNA sequencing which was CLEARLY the highlight of the entire syllabus, i mean, where would we be in the world without chromosome mapping i ask you?!!!!!

eh anyway, sorry to keep this thread going like, i just dont normally meet other people who have experienced the thrills of adv. higher biology and im getting carried away.....so i'll stop now.

• 2 weeks later...

not quite. this is taking some of my ideas for The No Pints one step further but will be a much more enjoyable experience. Plus there will be no lead vocals from me this time and i'm going to be the only no pint member in it. now where are all the fookin drummers? ive had tons of guitarists, bassists and vocalists in touch but no drummers! all i need is someone who can keep a simple rhythm.

• 5 weeks later...