aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Tevez refused to play tonight. What an utter cunt. We are heading for another recession, folk are struggling to get by and this petulant prick is getting paid god knows how much a week to play football. FUCKING FOOTBALL! And he's not even doing that.

Come and live in the real world for a change you prima donna fuckstick.

• Upvote 1

Yeah just read that about Tevez - what a dick! Hope Mancini banishes him to the reserves!

Meanwhile in my world of toilet football Cambridge United got an away win - our third on the bounce - at Luton tonight - probably our best result since being in the wasteland of the BSP, actually buzzing as a supporter for a change although my renewed optimism will most probably be shattered when we get cunted by Southport on Saturday. Football is sadly like that!

Yeah just read that about Tevez - what a dick! Hope Mancini banishes him to the reserves!

Meanwhile in my world of toilet football Cambridge United got an away win - our third on the bounce - at Luton tonight - probably our best result since being in the wasteland of the BSP, actually buzzing as a supporter for a change although my renewed optimism will most probably be shattered when we get cunted by Southport on Saturday. Football is sadly like that!

Don't let realism get in the way of a good buzz Del! It's these little glimmers that make it all worthwhile :)

Tevez has been a wanker for ages. He was a wanker at West Ham, when he said he'd never forgive West Ham for standing in the way of his "dream move to United" (of which he later did forgive them whilst at City and stated he would like to play for them again) and he was a wanker at United when he whinged for 6 months about not being offered a contract, despite the management saying over and over again it would be sorted at the end of the season. Low and behold the contract was offered and he fucked off anyway. Now at City, he's changed his mind constantly about staying at City FOREVER and fucking off for family reasons/Manchester being shit/hating the owners, as well as swanning off to Argentina without permission and now refusing to do a job he is paid to do. It's surprising the consistency of his incredibly consistent cuntishness is constantly overlooked. Non stop cunty wanker.

• Upvote 1

Robinho was a wank and Tevez is an even bigger wank. If this is symptomatic of what the modern footballer is going to become then I don't want any part of it. What an utter cunt. I would love it if city get to terminate his contract and get money back from him. I've been enjoying seeing him languishing on the bench so far. Not to get overly sentimental about it but him and his twot of an 'agent' are making a mockery of the beautiful game. I know he's effectively 'owned' by a conglomerate and gets told what to do but surely it's still down to him to actually get off the bench and play the game. Fuck you and your chewed toffee face.

• Upvote 1

I'd honestly rather watch him stay at City but not get any football. Maybe he could be included in the squad for cup ties against Barnet or Carlisle, and even get played for the last 5 minutes in said games. Its not like City can't afford to make even more of a fool out of him than he's already made of himself.

I'd like to see him sacked, but City keep his registration so if a club wants him, they have to pay for him, and that makes the deal difficult, as who is going to pay for £40million worth of temperamental lunatic? If he is let go on free transfer, he learns nothing. If he is sidelines until the Summer, then he realises that he's a bell end and needs to belt up.

I hope this Tevez saga can set a precedent to players who reckon they can act like a dickhead to get their own way. It looks like the footballing authorities are keen to get involved and it would be good to see some regulations put in place to ensure contracts are worth something. Same goes for teams, the Fabregas situation with Barca and their players constantly giving interviews about him when he was an Arsenal player was a farce. It all seems to easy for players to engineer a move or teams to unsettle an individual and turn their heads.

What do you propose? Football associations controlling what journalists can and can't ask / print? Agents are almost always the problem and in some cases cheeky directors. Players only talk about something once a story is out there and that's because once the story is out journos wont stop until they get some player to talk about it.

What do you propose? Football associations controlling what journalists can and can't ask / print? Agents are almost always the problem and in some cases cheeky directors. Players only talk about something once a story is out there and that's because once the story is out journos wont stop until they get some player to talk about it.

I don't think it is a case of having to regulate journalists to be honest. It would be more along the lines of trying to regulate players/agents/directors who are trying to engineer transfers and come down on them. Really, how this would be judged and regulated would be nigh on impossible but I found it positive there were some authorities getting involved in the Tevez debacle. A hefty ban would be nice but I'm sure an appeal would be successful. Journo's will ask questions all day long and they are entitled to I guess but if a player signs a deal it isn't on that they can act like a twat to get out of it and devalue the deal they signed. Perfectly honest though, you're right though as the power is with agents and players but in an ideal world this wouldn't be the case.